Since graduating in 1999, I’ve worked with arts organisations both in-house and consultancy. As an experienced and certified marketer, I can offer you the full marketing mix of skills to enhance your business. I call myself an ‘organised creative’ ~ I am both collaborative and happy to work independently, seeing a project through to the end, with attention to every detail. Creatively, I love to throw out ideas (BIG ideas) and enjoy the visual side of branding and graphics.
I work as Marketing Executive at Pegasus Art, an art materials supplier and respected authority in the industry. Alongside this, I work as a freelance marketing consultant specialising in copywriting, SEO content and editing, working with small businesses to improve their visibility and growth. Working closely with an agency in Cheltenham, providing them with copy for adverts, blogs and websites is a great opportunity to build up my skills.
I pride myself on thorough research and quickly grasping the subject matter, tone of voice and target audience. I would be delighted to explore any ideas you may have for one off projects or ongoing support.
- Italian degree from University College London, which included a short course at the Slade Schoole of Fine Art.
- Professional Diploma in Marketing from Chartered Institute of Marketing ACIM
- Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design – Shaw Academy
- Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing – Shaw Academy
- Certitec Adobe certification in the Creative Suite
- Currently working towards a Diploma in SEO Content from the College of Media and Publishing
Memberships & Associations
- Member of Association of Arts Marketing
- Member of Procopywriters Network
- Member of a-n Artists Network
- Marketing Advisor for the Friends of The Wilson Art Gallery, Cheltenham
Please get in touch at email@example.com