As an experienced and MCIM certified marketer, I can offer you the full marketing mix of skills to enhance your business. Since graduating in 1999, I have worked for agencies and in-house with a wide range of clients – from start ups to national events like the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show. I offer freelance marketing for small businesses in Gloucestershire and beyond.
I call myself an ‘organised creative’ ~ I am both collaborative and happy to work independently, seeing a project through to the end, with attention to every detail. Creatively, I love to throw out ideas (BIG ideas) and enjoy the visual side of branding and graphics. I am currently studying fine art with London Fine Art Studios and am supremely happy crafting with words.
I pride myself on thorough research and quickly grasping the subject matter, tone of voice and target audience. I would be delighted to explore any ideas you may have for one off projects or ongoing support for digital marketing, content marketing, social media marketing and more.
I’m excited to say that, from September 2020, I will be contributing a regular column called ‘Artists in a Digital World’ for The Artist magazine!
- Italian degree from University College London, which included a short course at the Slade School of Fine Art.
- Professional Diploma in Marketing from Chartered Institute of Marketing MCIM
- Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design – Shaw Academy
- Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing – Shaw Academy
- Certitec Adobe certification in the Creative Suite
- Diploma in SEO Content from the College of Media and Publishing – Distinction
- Certificate in Interior Design from The Interior Design School (2005)
- ‘Making Sense of Twentieth-Century Art’ Courtauld Institute of Art Summer School
Memberships & Associations
- Proud to be the Member representative in the South West for the Arts Marketing Association
- Procopywriters Network member
- A-n Artists Network member
- Marketing Advisor for the Friends of The Wilson Art Gallery, Cheltenham
Please get in touch for support with one off projects or rolling campaigns at email@example.com