As an experienced and CIM certified marketer, I can offer you the full marketing mix of skills to enhance your business. Since graduating in 1999, I have worked for agencies and in-house with a wide range of clients – from start ups to national events like the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show. I launched my freelance career in 2019.
I call myself an ‘organised creative’ ~ I am both collaborative and happy to work independently, seeing a project through to the end, with attention to every detail. Creatively, I love to throw out ideas (BIG ideas) and enjoy the visual side of branding and graphics. I count three weeks spot painting for Damien Hirst as a highlight creativity!
I pride myself on thorough research and quickly grasping the subject matter, tone of voice and target audience. I would be delighted to explore any ideas you may have for one off projects or ongoing support.
- Italian degree from University College London, which included a short course at the Slade Schoole of Fine Art.
- Professional Diploma in Marketing from Chartered Institute of Marketing ACIM
- Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design – Shaw Academy
- Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing – Shaw Academy
- Certitec Adobe certification in the Creative Suite
- Diploma in SEO Content from the College of Media and Publishing
Memberships & Associations
- Member of Arts Marketing Association
- Procopywriters Network member
- A-n Artists Network member
- Marketing Advisor for the Friends of The Wilson Art Gallery, Cheltenham
Please get in touch for support with one off projects or rolling campaigns at firstname.lastname@example.org