Cost effective marketing support for small businesses. Digital and Content Marketing packages available at essential or enhanced level. Please get in touch if this looks like it would suit your needs.
Essential Digital – all round digital marketing support covering the essentials to increase traffic to your website. 12 hours p/month as part of my essential digital package.
Enhanced Digital – digital marketing support covering social media marketing + advertising, SEO & content, blogs, newsletters, graphics, Adwords management and website optimisation. 24 hours p/month enhanced digital package.
Essential Content – all round content marketing support covering the essentials to optimise your user experience, drive traffic and convert. Keep your website, newsletters and blog fresh and relevant. 12 hours p/month essential content marketing package.
Enhanced Content – content marketing support covering social media, optimised website content + SEO, evergreen blogs, short and long form content and newsletters. This package includes an SEO audit of your website and content. Monthly reporting, feature writing and PR. 24 hours p/month enhanced content marketing package.
If you don’t know what you want, let’s talk! I can offer you a Bespoke Package which includes a mixture of content and digital marketing. I support small businesses looking to improve their marketing efforts who need some support from a freelance marketing consultant.
Book a free hour long consultation to explore strategy – short, mid and long term goals.
- Copywriting – Well written copy catches people’s eye and can make a real difference to sales. Perhaps you need rich and engaging website copy, brochure copy, lively advertising copy that reaches your target audience, product description, short form content, evergreen, press releases, information rich lists – I can help you
- SEO content – report on your website and work on areas where SEO can be improved, optimising every page
- Writing articles – Long form content, feature writing, in depth analysis or interviews
- Blogging – fresh content is a great way to shoot to the top of Google searches and attract new customers to your website. Relevant, authentic blogs really do work. I can help you set up a blog, and write regular posts featuring keywords and phrases, daily, weekly or monthly to get people talking about you and your business
- Newsletters – Mailchimp set up and management
- Social media marketing – one off projects, rolling campaigns, growing your channels, engaging your audience
- Social media advertising – growing your audience through targeting
- Adwords – set up, management and reporting on Search and Display ads
- WordPress & Squarespace websites – build, maintenance, SEO, keywords, shopping, user journey optimisation, sitemaps
- Website customer experience and user journey optimisation
- Google Analytics – reporting on bounce rate, site traffic, conversion rates
- Banners, messaging
- Managing SEO and on-site optimisation
- Seeking new ways to drive traffic to your website including link building
- Graphic Design – website and social media banners, promotional material; flyers, postcards, posters, brochures
- PR – working with a growing network of journalists
- Advertising – traditional print and online advertising
- Events – Private Views, exhibitions, workshops
- Research – in depth research around a subject or product, understanding the brief and target audience, building a database of contacts
- Reporting – creating reports to focus on achievements and/or gaps
- Connecting you with relevant influencers in your field
- Help you to really understand your audience, relationship building and telling stories with authenticity
If you don’t yet know what you want or need, we can take an hour to explore the options. I work as a freelance marketer in Nailsworth, Gloucestershire with clients all over the UK.
I would be delighted to discuss your business or project in more detail. Get in touch at email@example.com